Wednesday 29 June 2011

Nivea lipbalm fruity shine strawberry - Review

 





This review is just on a tinted lipbalm by Nivea. A lots of times, I don't like to wear a lot on my lips on daytime. I like to wear lipbalms more. But, I think sometimes only wearing a clear lipbalm can get a little boring so that's why I love trying out some new tinted lipbalms.
I really like this one from Nivea. First, it's easy to find and they carry it at the drugstore. Also, I like the way it feels on my lips and the way it looks. The color is really buildable. With one swipe, you don't notice the color a lot but with a couple more swipes, you'll definitely build up the color. On the color on top, I didn't swipe it a lot of times. I also like that you can see the natural color of your lips so it looks more natural.
Overall, this is a great buy and I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.