Wednesday 29 June 2011

Gosh effect powder - Review

 


This is a review about some loose eyeshadow I bought a little while ago. It's Gosh's effect powder. I got three colors: Meringue, Bluebell and Kiss in order in the pictures.
I really like these loose eyeshadow. It's a lot of shimmers! There's never enough shimmers on my eyes! So, I like how they stay on when over a primer. I like the colors although I only have light shimmery shades. I don't really know how pigmented the darker shades are.
But, I must say honestly that I haven't used them too much since I bought these. It's just that I don't like how loose eyeshadows are messy and powder just flies everywhere. So, if you're a loose eyeshadow lover, I recommend you to try these because they are good quality and are not too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.