Wednesday 29 June 2011

Sephora collection lipgloss in Apricot - Review


This is going to be a review on a Sephora Collection Lipgloss that I bought this week while I was on a trip. I had all my purchases planned before leaving but I didn't plan on buying it. I bought it because I saw it in the little baskets with sale items beside the cash.
I mainly bought it because of it's color. I really like this color and it was something that I didn't own anything close to it.
I really like how this lipgloss feels on my lips. I like that's it's not too sticky although it is stickier than most of these kind of lipgloss. What I really like about it is the smell. It really smells like candies.
The only thing that would make it even greater is if the color was a little bit more pigmented. I wish it would show up that color on my lips. Unfortunately it seems to me that it's pretty close to a clear, pale pink lipgloss with lots of shimmers.
Overall, I don't regret buying this lipgloss because I really like it for almost clear natural gloss. And also, it's a really good value for the price at only 7$.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.