Wednesday 29 June 2011

EOTD #12 - Sunset on the ocean

    


This is a look I created using my BH cosmetics 88 Tropical Shimmers palette. The colors kind of make me think of a sunset on the ocean. I'm not used to use a lot of colors so that was pretty much a first.
This is how I did it:
1. I primed my lid with Urban Decay Primer Potion.
2. I applied Sephora Jumbo Pencil in the white shade.
3. I applied a bright yellow color on the inner 1/2 of my lid.
4. I applied a bright orange shadow on the outer 1/2 of my lid and blended both colors together.
5. I applied a medium purple color in my crease and blended it to soften the edges.
6. I applied Urban Decay 24/7 liner in electric on my lower lashline and putted a shadow of the same color on top of it.
7. I lined my waterline with the same pencil.
8. I lined my upper lashline with my L'Oréal liquid eyeliner.
9. I applied a matte highlight under my brows.
10. I applied two coats of mascara and the look was done.
So that was the look and I was totally out of my comfort zone. Hope you liked it!
Please like, comment, subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.