Wednesday 29 June 2011

EOTD #1 - Brown

 


This is a look I created that can be wear at night if you darken the colors and add more liner or at daytime if you go with a more light hand and less liner.
Products I used:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow prime potion
- Too Faced Natural Eye palette
- L'oreal telescopic liquid eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
- Sephora Lash stretcher mascara
- Sigma brushes and ecotool brushes (very good cheap brushes: I may do a review on theses later)
- Rimmel concealer
- Couvrance translucent powder
Please comment and share your ideas and your looks. If you have any questions concerning the products I used, you can ask in the comment bar just below. Also could you tell me if you prefer that I just tell the products I used or tell which product I putted where in details for future looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.