Wednesday 29 June 2011

Rimmel London Natural Bronzer - Review

 


This is going to be a review on Rimmel London Natural bronzer.
This is a bronzer that I bought today because I've hit the pan on my Sephora bronzer in Bora Bora. I'm going on a trip next week and I didn't want to bring it with me because I don't want it to break.
Okay so I went there looking for the closest thing to my Sephora bronzer in Bora Bora. I can honestly say that Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light is a really close dupe. I was so happy when I arrived at home because I didn't bring it with me. The only slight difference between the two is one the price! and two, there's a little bit less shimmers in the Rimmel one. (After I wrote this, when applied, the Rimmel bronzer is less pigmented than Sephora's bronzer)
So, I really like the color of this bronzer. I've tried it when I arrived at home and I really like the way it shows up. There's a good pigmentation for a bronzer.
Okay, so I totally recommend this bronzer for anyone except maybe you'll want to check a darker shade if you have a darker skin than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.