Wednesday 29 June 2011

Haul #1 - Jean Coutu




Ok so I was at Jean Coutu today and there was some crazy sales on makeup items. This is what I got. Separate reviews are going to be posted later.
- Revlon lipgloss in coral reef. Usually, this lipgloss is 8.99$ but I got it for 3.99$. What a deal! I really like the color and it's really pigmented.
-Revlon lipgloss in pink pop. I got it for the same price than coral reef.
- Rimmel blush in Santa rose. I got this at the regular price. I do not remember the price.
- Rimmel plumping lipgloss in attract. I really like the color. I got this for free because it was a promotion. You bought for 15$ and you got to choose one item for free.
- L'Oréal Hip eyeshadow duo in Wicked. These are my favorite drugstore eyeshadows. I really like the pigmentation. It's usually 10.79$ but I got it for 5.99$.
Ok so that was my little haul. I really like the items I got and I really want to buy some other shades of different items I got.
Please rate, comment, subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.