Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mac Cremesheen lipgloss in Just Superb - Review


This too was one of my first Mac purchases.
I got in the color just superb. It's a very nice dirty neutral pink. I really love the color and it's nice with my fair skin and blond hairs. Also, I love that there is no glitters in the gloss and I prefer that.
The formulation is just perfect. It's not as sticky as some lip glosses that I've tried but, they last long enough so that's good.
I like the way it wears off. I didn't have any problems with it wearing off in the outer corners and doing some white marks like some others glosses do.
I really recommend this lip gloss and I think I'm definitely going to buy some more colors of theses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.