Wednesday 29 June 2011

EOTD #6 - Purple and gold using Kat Von D

 

 


This is a look I created experimenting with my Kat Von D palette. I really like how it turned out. I love the colors in this palette.
To create this look:
1. I primed my lids with Urban Decay Prime Potion.
2. I applied the gold cream shade all over my lid.
3. I applied the lighest gold shade over the cream color.
4. I used the second darkest purple in my crease and blended it higher than I normally would almost using it like a transition color.
5. I used the darker purple to create an outer V and than filled it going a little bit on my lid.
6. I mixed both purples used previouly and applied them on my lower lash line.
7. I applied a matte highlight. I used Too Faced Natural Eye palette's top light shade.
8. I applied Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in a gold color on my waterline.
9. I lined my eyes added two coats of mascara and the look is done!
Hope you liked it.
Please comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.