Wednesday 29 June 2011

Covergirl Nature Luxe Gloss/Balm - Review

 






I bought this in my drugstore after this Taylor Swifts add in some magazines. This product has actually become my favorite drugstore lip product. Theses are the reasons why I like it:
- It's the best of 3 worlds: You have a balm, a gloss, and a sheer lipstick all in one.
- I love the glossy finish it gives me and I love that it's not as glossy as most lip gloss would be.
- I like that it gives me a nice pink color without being too much. (Mine's in Tulip)
- It feels really good on my lips and is very moisturizing. It never dries my lips.
- You can't really expect the long wear of a lipstick but for a gloss, it lasts a good amount of time.
- Another thing that I like is the way it wears off. It nicely fades uniformly without giving you the white chunks in the outer corners of your mouth.
I really like this lip product and I'm glad that I found something like that at a good price because I've been wanting a product like that for a while but I simply didn't want to pay 20$-25$ US for something similar because products in this category come in relatively small format.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.