Thursday 30 June 2011

Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Pop - Review

 





This is Revlon's Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Pop. I currently have 3 of these lipglosses and I really like them. So this is my review for the shade pink pop.


This color is a super bright pink color in the tube. On your lips, you can still see the bright pink but it's not as vibrant obviously because it's not a lipstick, it's a lipgloss.


I really like that it's a cream finish. It's very similar to Mac's cremesheen lipglosses that I love. This ligloss is sticky enough so it can last a long time but not too sticky.


It lasts a long time. I didn't have time to test this one but I know that my Peach petal one have a tendency to regroup in the outer corners of my lips.


Overall, I really recommend this color because I think it's absolutely gorgeous. Also, I got it at Jean Coutu for 3.99$ CAN instead of 8.99$ CAN so if you have a Jean Coutu near you, they're on sale this week and it's a really good deal. But, even if you can't have it at this price, I still recommend it because it's a really good drugstore ligloss and it's hard to find drugstore lipglosses without shimmers or glitters in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.