Wednesday 29 June 2011

Cover Girl Outlast Lipstain - Review

 



This was the first lipstain I bought. So I'm going to review the product and tell what I think about lipstains overall after.
For a lipstain, it's a good product. I don't have any problems getting the product on my lips. It's not dried up and it gives a good color on my lips. Also, this product last like crazy. I swatched it on the back of my hand and even after rubbing twice with make up remover, it is still there! So I guess that says everything about the long wear of this lipstain.
I think the product is okay, but, this is probably going to be the last lipstain I buy because I find it dries my lips like crazy. It just doesn't fit me and I prefer glosses and lipstick because it doesn't dry my lips as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.