Wednesday 29 June 2011

EOTD #2

 


This is a look I did using the BH cosmetics 88 Tropical Shimmer palette. Purple is my favorite color of eyeshadow and I think it really makes green eyes pop.
How to:
- I putted a light pink color on the inner 2/3 of my lid (BH palette)
- I putted a light purple on the outer 1/3 of my lid
- I added a medium purple to the crease (BH palette)
-I added a darker purple shade in the outer V area and outer area of the crease. (BH palette)
- I added a matte highlighter under my eyebrows (Too Faced Natural Eye)
- I Lined the outer half of my top lashline with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in rockstar.
- I lined my lower waterline with the same eyeliner in Zero.
- I added a coat of Korres mascara
Hope you like this look. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, you can comment in the comment bar down below. Also could you tell me if you prefer that I just tell the products I used or tell which product I putted where in details for future looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.