Monday 8 August 2011

Nyx trio in Olive Grove - Review

This is the fourth Nyx trio I own. I wanted to try this trio because I don’t have a lot of green eyeshadow. I also find that these three colors work well together to create a nice colorful look that’s not too much over the top. There are separate reviews of each shades:

1. The orange-peachy shade has shimmers like all the shades. I is light enough to be used on the lid but, when I use the palette to create a look, I like to use it in the crease.

2. The second color is a nice pale green with shimmers. It is really light and is really pretty as an all over the lid color.

3. The third shade is a nice olive green color. I really like this color  to transition with the other green from a lighter green on the inside of the lid to a darker green on the outside of the lid. It’s a very nice color and is really neutral for a green color. It’s definitely not a bright green color.

This is not the most wearable of Nyx trios but even if it’s not neutrals, I pretty much think anybody could pull-off a look with this trio. If you like the colors, the quality of the shadows is really nice and it’s nice to use some unique different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.