Wednesday 24 August 2011

Review - Personelle Pro brush cleanser

Hey bloggers,

This is a review about this brush cleanser that I got from Personelle. This is a brand exclusive in Jean Coutu pharmacies and it is only sold in Canada. This is an Ultra Soft brush cleanser with lavender and tea tree essential oils.

The cleanser really works well and removes everything from my brushes. My white bristles brushes come clean and it really removes well any cream product.

Usually, smell doesn’t bother me at all in makeup products. But this product I think this is anything but Soft! The smell is so strong that I need to wear a mask or work really far from my face because it burns my nose and my throat. How can a natural cleanser do that and smell so strong? Fortunately, the smell doesn’t stay on the brushes after it dries.

I think it’s sad that it has such a strong smell to it because this cleanser really works well and I like that it’s from the drugstore and it’s not too expensive. (I think you can get it for around 10$) But, except if  you can tolerate the smell, I can’t really recommend it because I would rather pay more to get one without the smell than to buy this one another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.