Saturday 24 September 2011

Revlon Super lustrous lipstick in–Silver City Pink - Review

IMG_4532

IMG_4535

Hey Bloggers,

This is a review on Revlon’s lipstick. I got this lipstick about a week ago. I got it because I really wanted to try Revlon’s lipsticks and they were on sale for 3.99$ at the drugstore(they are 8.99$ usually). So, I thought this was my chance to try theses lipsticks for a very good price.

First, this lipstick has a pearl finish. The color is a light frosty pink. It is a little bit lighter than my natural lip color but I find these kind of pale pink colors suit my skin tone perfectly.

The formulation is really nice. It feels nice on your lips,doesn’t overly sink into the fine lines of your lips and wears nicely.

I think Revlon’s lipsticks are really good. I kind of regret not buying more even if I know I don’t need any more lipsticks because I already have too much! But, I would still really like to try any finish of Revlon’s lipsticks because both colors I got are pearl and I would like to try their matte lipsticks as well. Do I recommend Revlon’s lipsticks? Yes. They have good lipsticks and I think the variety of shades is just amazing so anyone can find their perfect shades.

Please comment and subscribe…

Bye, Mel xox

2 comments:

  1. what does it smell like? and is the color opaque? you have nice lips by the way, haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't have any noticeable smell that I can tell. The color is a frost so it's not as opaque as like a matte or cream finish would be. At first I really liked it but now I realize I never used it because I find it a little bit too frosty but if you like frosty finishes, you might like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.