Wednesday 31 August 2011

Review–Victoria’s secret Pink with a splash all over body mist

This is a perfume that I got from Victoria’s secret. Usually I’m not too big on perfumes and I don’t usually wear any but when I went to smell that one, I thought it smelled so good that I need to try it. I got the mini size which still has 75ml for only 8$.

I really like the smell. I’m horrible to describe the smell but trust me, it smells really good. If you have a chance to check it in stores, I definitely recommend you to go check this out. Also, for the price, you really get a lot of product. I know I will never get through one bottle. If you are scared of perfume as I was and still kind of little bit am, just spray it in the air and then walk in the mist you just sprayed and it’s going to give you a nice smell without having peoples noticing you’re wearing perfume.

I really recommend this perfume because it smells really good and I like that it doesn’t smell too strong and just has a really refreshing smell to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.