Wednesday 10 August 2011

Nyx blush in Pinky - Review

This is a review on Nyx Pinky powder blush. This is a very nice bright pink color. I was always scared but excited to try a bright pink blush on my fair skin. When I saw theses blushes on sale on Cherryculture.com for 4.50$, I though  that was my chance to get a nice bright pink blush that’s not too expensive. I don’t like spending a lot of money on products I know I will not be wearing everyday.

The color is really bright. It has a little bit of shimmers but it isn’t a glittery blush. You will not be able to see a lot of shimmers on your cheeks. When I use this brush, I like to use a duo-fibre brush because it allows me to use just a tiny bit so I don’t look like a clown. It might look scary at the first time but I guarantee you that you can tone it down to be a nice wearable pink blush. But, you also have the option to wear the color at it’s full intensity although I don’t think that would really be flattering except for Halloween.

So, this is a really nice alternative for a bright pink blush as it is only 4.50$. You can’t really go wrong at that price. So I think you should try it out to see if you like it and if not, it’s not as if you would have spent 20.00$+ on a blush you end up not liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.