Sunday 21 August 2011

EOTD–Everyday makeup for school or work

Hey bloggers,

This is pretty much the look I like to wear everyday for school or work. I like it because it’s natural but really makes your eyes pop. I also like to switch the products I use and change every day to create different versions. It’s really easy to achieve. There are the steps with no specific products so you can use whatever you have:

1. Prime your eyelids.

2. Apply a light shimmery champagne shade to your eye.

3. Apply a slightly darker shade to your outer V and crease area.

4. Blend all the colors together and blend to soften the outer edges of the darker color.

5. Apply a matte highlight shade that’s a little bit lighter than you skin tone.

6. Apply eyeliner to your lash line. You can use whatever form of eyeliner you want to use.(You can skip this step if you want)

7. Apply eyeliner to your waterline.

8. Apply your favorite mascara and you are good to go.

I hope you liked this everyday look. I find sometimes it’s nice to do celebrity inspired looks or dramatic looks but what pretty much every woman wears everyday is more simple and natural so I also think that kind of makeup is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.