Saturday 6 August 2011

Nyx trio in Orange/Golden Orange/Peach - Review

This is a really pretty trio of peachy orangey coppery shades that I got from Nyx. All Nyx eyeshadows that I own are pigmented but I really like this one because it’s not good pigmentation… It’s great as you can see from swatches. I really like the shades of this palette because they turn out really pretty on your eyes. The eyeshadows are soft and easy to work with and to blend. Also, I like that for the shimmery shades, you don’t get a lot of fallouts. I got this trio for 5.50$ on cherryculture.com so it’s an amazing value. I would really recommend to try this color or any other color they have.

There are separate reviews of each shades:

Orange : I find this color to  be very pretty in the pan. It’s definitely the brighter color in the trio. In the pan, that’s pretty much the prettiest shade. But, unfortunately, it doesn’t show up like that in swatches. It’s really light and you really need to build the color. You can make it work but you need to build it up a lot and use a lot of products. It’s sad because it’s was my favorite color but that color was not pigmented enough to have a good rating.

Golden Orange : The name really suits the color well. It’s a gold color with slightly orange undertones. I really like this color and it is totally the opposite of the Orange color. This color has a really good pigmentation and what you see in the pan is what you get on your eyes. I really like this color to use on the outer part of my lids.

Peach : This is the darker color of this trio. As with golden orange, the pigmentation is really nice. The color is a really pretty copper color that would be really pretty as a really subtle crease color. It would also be nice to use it on the outer part of the lid. I like that it adds a little bit of subtle contouring to the crease without being too much.

So, that was my review about this shade. So in this trio, you get 3 shades of a decent size. Ok, there’s one shade that’s a little bit of a hit and miss but for the price, I don’t think you really can complain. But, the two other colors are pretty so I would probably recommend it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.