Thursday 18 August 2011

Mac Beauty powder in blush of youth - Review

I got this blush at a CCO during my recent trip to Maine. I really like this color because it’s just a really pretty light pink and I really like this kind of color on me because it looks really natural.

I got this for 15$ which is a really good price considering you get 11g of product. That’s huge! It’s more than twice the size of a mineralized blush from Mac. And, I paid a lot less than mineralized blushes would cost me usually.

The pigmentation is good for such a light blush and I like that it’s not a lot powdery as some other close to matte blushed can be. The colors shows up well on my fair skin but
I’m not sure it will show up as well on darker skin tones than mine.

I really recommend this blush because it’s really pretty and it’s the perfect color for lighter skin tones like mine. You can find it at a CCO and I really hope you have the chance to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.