Monday 22 August 2011

Beauty tips–Vaseline

IMG_3705

Hey bloggers,

Today’s beauty tips is achieved using vaseline. I have a couple different ways to use it.

I like to use vaseline as a lipbalm because it really moisturize your lips. I also like that it is really cheap and you get tons of product. I apply vaseline on my lips everyday at night and it keeps my lips from becoming dry.

Also, you can use vaseline as a tinted lipbalm. You just need to mix it with any powder products that has pigmentation and it’s going to give you a nice sheer lipbalm of the color you want.

I don’t use it often but I’ve heard that vaseline is good as a eye cream and also to use at the base of your lashes and it conditions them. I’m lucky because I don’t feel the need of an eyecream of eyelash kind of treatment.

Vaseline is also good as a moisturizer on any minor cut on dry skin or lips. I find it helps to heal really quickly and really moisturises the affected area.

I think anyone should have vaseline in their kit because it makes a really inexpensive lipbalm and is able to create fun custom lipcolors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.