Monday 8 August 2011

Nyx Round lipgloss in Pinky natural - Review

This is a review about Nyx Round lipgloss. This lipgloss retails at 1.99$ at Cherryculture.com. I really like this website because it’s the place where you can find Nyx at the cheapest prices. The Nyx Round lipgloss is a really inexpensive lipgloss. It’s a little bit cheaper than the Nyx Megashine lipglosses that retails at 3.99 (or is it 2.99?). The only thing is that you get a lot less product than the Megashine. In the Megashine lipgloss, you get 15ml while in the Round lipgloss you only get 2.5ml. But, this seems small but you get a decent amount of product. I think if you want to choose between both, you need to choose either if you want a color to wear everyday or either if you want multiple colors that you will not wear often. I personally prefer to have more colors and wear different colors everyday but that’s my preference.

Another difference is the smell. Nyx Megashine lipgloss smells like cherry while Nyx Round lipgloss smells like lemon dishwasher. I personally don’t like any of these smells but thankfully, it' wears off quick.

The color I got is called Pinky natural. It’s a nice medium pink color. It is slightly darker than my natural lip color. It is really pretty and it has a nice cream finish. I really like to compare both of my Nyx Round lipglosses with Mac’s Cremesheen lipglosses because they are really similar except that the Mac one has a nice vanilla scent to it :).

So, I would really recommend this lipgloss and if you need to choose between Megashine and Round lipglosses, it’s just a personal preference because both are really good and I would recommend both to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.