Tuesday 9 August 2011

Nyx blush in Angel–Review

This is a review on Nyx blush in Angel. I really like Nyx blushes because they are really pigmented and have a relatively nice staying power. This color is a really pretty color. It’s supposed to be  similar to Mac’s Well dressed blush. I saw Well dressed today at a CCO and from memory I can tell that it’s close but I don’t think it’s an exact dupe although it is similar in color (Well Dressed is slightly more pink than Angel).

This is a very pretty muted light pink color. I really like this blush because it’s an amazing value for the price but I have to tell you that it’s really powdery. Sometimes, it can get kind of dirty. Personally for me, it doesn’t bother me that much because everything else about this blush is so nice and for the price, it’s sure you don’t have expectations as high as if you were buying Mac..

Theses blushes retail at 4.50$ which is a really good value. I like having high end makeup because the quality is excellent in most products but I also like to find nice affordable products as well so if you are looking for a nice powder blush that’s not too expensive, I would really recommend it to you and you should definitely try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.