Thursday 25 August 2011

Review–Lise Watier glitter eyeliners

Hey bloggers,

This is a review on two glitter liners that I have from Lise Watier. Lise Watier is a brand that you can get in Canadian drugstores. It’s a brand that’s a little bit more expensive than usually drugstore makeup is and the prices are closer to highend makeup.

At first when I started wearing makeup, I didn’t wear eyeshadow and the only thing I would wear would be a little line of glitter liner on my lash line. Those were the glitter liners I would be using. I have two colors: one light pink color and one purple color. I really like to use them either as a liner or also as glitters all over the lid for special events like concerts and anywhere when I will be on the stage or at night. One thing for sure is that I get a lot of compliments when I use it on my lids as glitters.

These come in a clear gel so, it’s the glitters that provide the color. To get a nice color. You need to layer it and to pat in instead of drawing a line. But, as you can see in the swatches, you don’t need to add too much layers to get a nice effect.

I really like these glitter eyeliners and the only complaint would have to be the price. They are about 18$ before the taxes so it’s kind of expensive. I would really like to try Nyx liners to be able to make a comparison because I think it would be a nice inexpensive alternative. Usually, I don’t care to pay a lot for makeup but only on something I will wear everyday and glitter eyeliner is not something I wear everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.