Thursday 1 September 2011

EOTD–Bright pink and purple look.

Hey bloggers,

This is a look I created pretty much using a bunch of random products and that’s the look that I got, I hope you enjoy this look. (Ps. I primed my eyes before and added Nyx Milk jumbo eyeshadow pencil)

1. I putted the pink color from my L’Oréal HIP duo in Brazen on the inner third of my eyes.

2. I putted Mac’s Purple Shower on the middle third of my lid.

3. On the outer third, I applied the purple color of my L’Oréal Hip duo in Wicked.

4. In my crease, I didn’t have the color I really wanted so I mixed a shimmery blue eyeshadow, a light bright purple eyeshadow and a darker purple eyeshadow from my BH Cosmetics 88 Tropical shimmers palette.

5. I blended out the crease color using a matte eyeshadow that’s slightly darker than my skintone. I used one from my Too Faced Natural eye palette. (You could use on of the shade from the Naked palette or any other similar shade that works for you)

6. I did the same transition as on my lid on my lower lashline.

7. I applied a matte highlight shade a little bit lighter than my skintone from the same palette that I just used

8. I lined my upper lashline with my Physician’s Formula pen liner. I did nothing fancy. Just a line and a little flick at the end.

9. I lined my lower waterline with Kat Von D’s autograph pencil in Black metal love.

10. I applied two coats of my Cover Girl lash blast mascara and that finished the look.

Hope you liked it… Please comment and subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.