Thursday 11 August 2011

Mac, Sephora, drugstore – Haul

This is a haul of stuff I got in the last two weeks. I got most of this stuff in the US because I’m on vacation there. This is what I got (for now :) !) :

- Urban Decay Naked palette : OMG I went to Sephora and they had Urban Decay Naked palette. I just already looked in sop many Sephora stores and it was always sold out  in Canada!!! Plus I got it for cheaper than it would have been in Canada!

- Mac In the Gallery quad : I got this quad at CCO. It was my first time in a CCO and I love it. They have more choice than I thought they had and the prices are amazing!!!

- Mac Purple Shower eyeshadow :  This is a Satin eyeshadow I got from the CCO. I didn’t try it yet but I love the bright purple color. I guess you can tell from this haul that I like purple!

- Mac Blush of Youth beauty powder : I got this also at the CCO. I really like the nice pink color it is.

- Mac Dainty mineralized blush : I first saw this blush on the internet and when I went to Toronto, I passed on it because I already had spent a lot of money. But, this time, it was the first thing I bought from the Mac counter because I found it so pretty the last time I had seen it.

- Mac Lollipop Loving lipstick : I also bought this at the CCO. I could have bought more but I didn’t want to spend all my money because I’m saving to buy a car this year.

- Physician Formula’s black pen liquid eyeliner :  I got this at Walmart. I also wanted to pick up Wet’n’wild products but they didn’t carry the line.

- Urban  Decay Karma eyeshadow brush: This came with the Naked palette. I’ll probably do a review on this particular brush.

- Maybelline One by One by Volume express : I got this at the drugstore before leaving because I was almost out of mascara. I accidentally bought it in Brown-Black. I usually only wear blackest black mascaras. I tried it and I still like it even if it’s not black, it’s still dark enough so I think I will keep it for at work for a more natural look.

- Covergirl Lash Blast mascara : This is the blackest black mascara I decided to get after realizing that I’ve first bough a brown mascara. I got it at the drugstore.

So this is my USA haul for now because I’m going to Sephora and Macy’s again today and I don’t if I will be able to keep myself from buying something new! Anyway, we’ll see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.