Monday 1 August 2011

EOTD #15–Pink and black cut crease look

This is the same look that I just did the other day but I just wanted to add a little bit of color for peoples who like colors. The only thing I did was add a shade of pink on the lid where the skin tone color was. What I like about this look is that it can be done with any colors you want. I think it would be really pretty with purple! I know purple is my favorite color and I wear it everyday. Also, I think to make the look pop a little bit more and add more fun, you could add some glitters on top of the colourful shadow you added. I think it would have a nice effect. But, remember to keep the outer corner and the crease matte because you still want some definition in theses areas.

Mel Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.