Tuesday 30 August 2011

EOTD–Dark purple look with double winged liner

Hey bloggers,

This is a look I did using mostly my Kat Von D True love palette. There are the steps to create this look.

1. I used the white shade with purple reflex on the inner third of my lid.

2. I used the bright lighter purple on the middle third of my lid.

3. I used the medium purple on the outer third of my lid.

4. I blended everything so it fades from the lighter purple to the darker purple without harsh lines.

5. I applied the darker purple which is more of a black with purple shimmers in my crease.

6. I applied the matte black shade on the outer v area of my eyes to darken that area.

7. I blended the crease color out using a matte eyeshadow a little bit darker than my skin.

8. I applied a matte highlight color a little bit lighter than my skintone.

9. I created the same pattern on my lower lashline. After I was done, I thought this look needed to pop a little bit more so I added Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in ransom in the middle third.

10. I lined my upper lashline with my Physician’s formula pen eyeliner and I lined my lower waterline with Kat Von D’s eyeliner in Black metal love.

11. I added two coats of my Cover Girl lash blast mascara and that finished the look.

I really hope you liked this look. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Feel free to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.