Sunday 28 August 2011

EOTD–Summer natural party look

IMG_4368

Hey Bloggers,
This is a look I created using my Urban Decay Naked palette. I wore this look the other for a night out with my friends at a dance. I didn’t want to do too much makeup because first I was in a rush and didn’t have a lot of time and second it’s summer time so I feel like I like wearing less makeup in the summer.
Products I used:
- Urban Decay Naked palette
- Mac beauty powder in Blush of Youth
- Rimmel’s natural bronzer in Sunlight
- Revlon’s photoready foundation
- Rimmel’s concealer
- Rimmel’s Stay Matte powder
- Physician’s formula pen eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero
- Cover girl lash blast mascara
- Mac lipstick in Lollipop loving
So this is the look. I think even if I wore it for a night out, I would probably still wear this look on day time because it’s not too much for my taste. The only thing for day time that I would do is I would wear a matte highlight from another palette instead of the shimmery highlight from the Naked palette that I used there. I hope you liked this look. I know I’m doing more natural looks for the past looks I did but I’ll try next time to do a fun bright tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.