Monday 1 August 2011

Review Nyx Mega Shine lipgloss in Gold pink

IMG_3996

This is the same kind of lipgloss that I just blogged about. It is Nyx’s Mega Shine lipgloss. In my review for the other shade I have, I went more in depth for the formulation and the product itself but for this post, I’ll just review the color.

This is a really nice pink lipgloss. Usually, I don’t like glitters and shimmers in my lipglosses. But, in this one, the shimmers are so pretty that I can’t do anything but like it. Also, when i received it, I knew that it would be perfect for one lipstick I already had because most of my lipglosses have silver shimmers in it but this one has gold shimmers in it. So, anyone who has Rimmel’s lasting finish in Airy fairy, I would really recommend this lipgloss to pair with this lipstick.

Overall, I really recommend this lipstick not only because of it’s pretty color, but also because the formulation feels really nice on your lips and I like that it’s not too sticky.

MelRed lips

2 comments:

  1. Hi! just saw your post on luuux and found out your a blogger like me! you have a lovely blog, i'm following!
    I agree with your review on these lipglosses, i think it's spot on. I haven't tried gold pink yet though but looks really pretty, I'll try it next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I really like blogging and really want to give honest reviews to help peoples. You should really try gold pink. It's a really pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.