Monday 29 August 2011

Review–Benefit dandelion

This is a review on a blush that I got for free with my 500 beauty insider points at Sephora. I was really happy to get it because it’s an amazing gift to get for free. This blush usually retails for 26$ US.

This blush is a really nice soft pink with shimmers. If you have fair skin like me, you can use it as a blush or an highlight and if you have a darker skin, you can only use it as an highlight. I really like how this blush gives me a nice glow.

This blush is really soft and is a little bit powdery. It can be a little bit chalky if you’re not careful with it but it doesn’t really bother me.

This blush has kind of a smell to it which is rare for powder blushes. I don’t think it’s that strong of a smell but if you don’t tolerate smell well, I don’t think this product would be good for you.

This blush is nicely pigmented and I have no problem with it showing a nice glow on my fair skin. I also tried to use it as an highlight and it is also really pretty on top of a darker blush. I really recommend this blush because I think it’s a nice everyday natural blush that just gives you that youthful glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.