Thursday 4 August 2011

Nyx trio in Baby pink/Cotton candy/Spring flower - Review

IMG_4035

This is a pretty pink trio that I have from Nyx. This is going to be a review on the individual shades in this trio.

Baby Pink: This is a very light pink shade. It has some shimmers and I would use it as an highlight under the brow bone with a fluffy brush or in the inner tear duct for an eye brightening effect.

Cotton Candy: This is  a light but noticeable pink. I like that you can definitely see that it’s a pink when you wear it on your eyes but it’s not too bright. It is also a shimmery color. That one contains a lot of shimmers.

Spring flower: This color is a little bit darker than the other pink but it is still very light. I would use this as an all over lid color or as an outer lid color to create a gradient paired with the other pink.

Overall, I really like Nyx eyeshadows. The texture is really smooth and they are quite pigmented even if they are lighter shades. I also like that I don’t really get a lot of fallouts. Also, they last a long time with my Urban Decay primer potion. The other day, I had a soccer tournament and I woke up at 6am drove 4 hours, played two games sweating under the sun, and another game at night when it was raining a lot and water was dripping off our faces. When I arrived at the hotel at 10pm, my eyeshadow was still there and I would actually have worn it out! The only negative thing is the packaging. I find that the compact is a little bit hard to open but this can also be a positive because you will be sure that it’s not going to open if you put it in your makeup bag or your purse.

This cost me 5.50$. I think it’s an amazing value considering that you get 3 full size eyeshadows. The pans are really big so you are sure a color is going to last a long time. So overall, 5.50$ for 4.6g of products is a really good price especially when it’s good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.