Tuesday 9 August 2011

Nyx Round lipgloss in Whipped–Review

This is a review on Nyx Round lipgloss in Whipped. I really like Nyx Round lipgloss. This is not going to be a review on the product itself but on the shade. If you want a review about Nyx Round lipglosses overall, you can check my last post about this lipgloss in Pinky Natural.

The color is a really nice pale nude color. It has just a tiny hint of pink which makes it perfect for me because I like pinky nudes better than beige nudes. It has no shimmers at all and the best lipgloss I could compare it to would have to be Mac’s Cremesheen lipglosses.

I really recommend this lipgloss because it is really similar to Mac’s cremesheen lipglosses for only a fraction of the price. I bought these on Cherryculture.com for only 1.99$. It’s definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.