Tuesday 23 August 2011

Review–Avene Cold Cream lip balm

Hey bloggers,

I don’t like doing bad reviews but I think that I need to share with everyone bad products because I just don’t want you spending money for a really bad product in my opinion. I just want to remember that I always want to be honest with my review and share every products that I try for the good and the bad.

This is a lip balm  you can get from Avene at the drugstore. Avene is a brand that’s really good for your skin. I got this lip balm a little while ago as a bonus with the purchase of hand cream. I’m happy that I didn’t pay for it because this is the worst lip balm I’ve ever tried. There are the reasons why:

When I apply it on my lips, it’s waxy and  too hard to apply. I need to rub it on my lips to apply it  and sometimes it becomes chunky.

When on my lips. It’s white! Ok, my lips don’t turn white because it’s sheer but it' gives them a white tint. Who wants white lips!?

It doesn’t do anything for my lips. When my lips are dry, it doesn’t do anything. After applying it for a couple of days in a row really often, I don’t see any amelioration and when applied I don’t feel like it moisturizes my lips.

It is really pricy for a lip balm especially for a drugstore one. It’s more expensive than lip balms usually are and I think cheaper lip balms like Nivea and Softlips are way better than this one.

Overall, as you can see, I don’t recommend this lip balm pretty much because it doesn’t do what a lip balm is supposed to do. Also, any I think any other cheap lip balm will work the same at least or a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.