Saturday 13 August 2011

Mac Mineralize Blush in Dainty - Review

Hey everyone,

This is a review about Mac Mineralize blush in Dainty. I got this blush at the Mac counter at Macy’s in Portland. I’ve seen this blush before first in swatches online and after during my last trip to Toronto. I just really liked this color but, when I first saw it in Toronto, my wallet was still hurting from my passage to Sephora before! So, this time, I went to Mac first and the first thing I asked for was this. So, there’s my review about it:

The color is really pretty. I has a little bit of shimmers in it but trust me, you won’t look like a giant disco ball because the shimmers are not really noticeable on your face. I only gives you a slightly dewy look.

The pigmentation of this blush is amazing. You only have to tap lightly your brush on the blush and it will give you a nice flush of color on your cheeks. This blush is going to last you a long time because you don’t have to use a lot.

As for all Mac products, I really like the packaging because it’s really professional and black usually is pretty with everything.

I really like this blush. The only thing is that it’s kind of a little bit expensive. I thought I was going to get a deal because I am in the US and everything is super cheap in the US! But, I think Mac readjusted their prices since the Canadian dollar went up because now the prices are the same in the States than in Canada. But, I think even if it’s expensive, it’s a really good blush and I still recommend it. I only have two Mac blushes but, I can easily say that Mac is my favorite brand of blushes and it even surpasses Nars in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.