Monday 1 August 2011

FOTD #2–Black smokey eye with nude pink lips and cheeks

This is the full face of makeup I would wear with the previous EOTD look I did. I simply applied foundation, concealer and powder. After, I contoured the hollows of my cheeks with a matte bronzer. I dusted a little bit of pale peach-pink blush on the apples of my cheeks. For the lips, I just applied a light pinky nude lipstick with a light nude lipsgloss on top.

Products used:

- Foundation : Avene couvrance fluid foundation corrector

- Bronzer: Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light

- Blush: Rimmel blush in Santa Rose

- Lipstick: OMG I did this look a little while ago so I don’t remember exactely wich shade I used. It’s either Mac Hue or Kat Von D painted love lipstick in Celebutard. (Both will look the same on your lips with a gloss on top of it.)

- Lipgloss: Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in peach petal

So that was the finished look. I hope you liked it. Keep reading the blog for another fun colourful variation of this eye look that can be done with any color you want.

Mel Red lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.