Sunday 7 August 2011

Nyx trio in Jazzy Bronze - Review

This is the separate review about Nyx trio in Jazzy Bronze. I really like this trio and out of the 4 trios I own, this would have to be my favourite. I really like that all the colors are pigmented in this trio. There are the separate shades reviews:

1. The first color is a nice pale pink that can be used either as a very light lid color, or as an highlight. It’s nicely pigmented for a lighter color and has some shimmers in it. I really like the way the shimmers show up on my eyes.

2. The second color is a nice gold color. It is a really pretty lid color and could even work as a transition color in the crease. It also has some shimmers as all the Nyx trios I own. It is a nice pigmented color.

3. The third color is a nice coppery rosy brownish color. It’s pretty hard to explain especially in your second language! Even if it has some shimmers, I really like this color to define my crease and add a little bit of depth to the eye. But, I have to warn you. This is not going to be a dramatic color. It’s more of a lighter subtle crease color. But, for it’s special purpose, it is really pretty.

So, as I mentioned earlier, this is my favourite trio in the 4 Nyx trios I have. I think what works for this trio is that you can use all three colors together to create a really pretty look. Also, It’s nice that all the colors are pigmented and apply really well and smoothly. So, if you only had to get one trio, this would be the one I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.