Wednesday 10 August 2011

Nyx blush in Natural - Review

This is Nyx powder blush in Natural. It’s a really pretty color and the name really fits this color well because it’s a really natural color. I really like that this is a light color that doesn’t wash out your face even if you have a fair skin. If you have a fair skin, I really recommend this blush because it looks really pretty on fair skins. It gives you a really pretty glow. As for all Nyx powder blushes I have, it is really pigmented and you only need a tiny bit on your cheeks. It is also very powdery so you need to make sure just to take a little bit of product on your brush. As I previously said, I recommend Nyx blushes and I also recommend this shade because it is really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.