Sunday 14 August 2011

Mac lipstick in Lollipop Loving - Review

Hey everyone,

I got this lipstick at The Cosmetic Company Store in Freeport, ME. It just kind of stood out for me without being too bright. I got this for 10$ US which is really good for Mac lipsticks. I really liked my experience at CCS because I really felt like I saved a lot of money. There is the review:

This is a glaze finish but I feel like it’s really different from the other glaze lipstick I have which is hue. I think hue is definitely more of a creamy opaque finish while this lipstick is kind of a sheer shimmery lipstick. I usually prefer quite matte lipsticks but this one has just the perfect quantity of shimmers or maybe the best word to describe it would be a sheen.

The color in the tube is a very different color. It’s peachy-pink with subtle green reflex. It’s kind of a really fun color in the tube and you think: “Wow! That’s so pretty!”. I usually prefer more natural lipsticks and when you apply it on your lips, it’s kind of on the sheerer side and it looks very natural.

I really recommend this lipstick because I really like it and I know it was a limited edition but, they still have it at the CCO’s so you should really try to find it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.