Saturday 30 July 2011

Nyx Round lipstick in Tea rose - Review

IMG_3965IMG_3963

This is Nyx round lipstick in Tea Rose. First, I want to apologize for the lip swatch. I don’t know why but after I took all the pictures, this picture was blurry and it was the only picture that was like that. I’ll try to update this post with a  new picture but anyway, this is a Rosy color that is a little bit darker than my natural lips. Usually, I don’t wear a lot of darker lipsticks. I prefer lighter lipsticks but this one even if it’s a little bit on the darker side, still looks pretty on me even for the daytime. Peoples will notice you have lipstick on but it is still kind of natural enough to wear for work or casual events. Anyway, it’s a pretty color even if I wouldn’t say it’s my favourite of the bunch I got from Cherryculture last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.