Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nyx Round lipstick in Circe - Review

IMG_3950IMG_3948

This is another separate shade review and swatch of my Nyx Round lipsticks. This shade is called Circe. It’s a really pretty  nude color. This is more of a beige nude. Usually, I go for more pinky nudes  but I wanted to try something different because I already have too much similar pinky nudes. This color is really pretty if you want a beige nude but, what I like to do with this lipstick is wear a pink lipgloss over it and it adds just the perfect  touch of pink. My favorite pink to add on top of Circe is presently Nyx Megashine  lipstick in Pink Gold (I think that’s the name!).

To finish, I didn’t really think I would like this lipstick because I don’t like beige colors really but this lipstick ended being one of my favorite lipsticks in the lipsticks I purchased from Nyx. I would recommend it to anyone who have a skin tone close to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.