Monday 18 July 2011

EOTD #13 - Sephora Candy Colored inspired eye





















This is a look I created inspired by a Sephora add that came out a long time ago. If you want to see the original picture, you can go google "Sephora Candy eye" and you are going to find the picture that inspired this look. I really like this look as a colorful look­. When I first saw this picture, I wasn't a lot into makeup but that totally changed since then and that's why I decided to recreate this look because I really liked it then.

These are the products used :
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sephora eyeshadow in aspen summit (shimmery white shadow)
- Kat Von D palette in True love (the lightest purple shadow)
- Art Deco eyeshadow in 391 (blue)
- Smashbox Classifeyed palette (matte brow highlight)
- L'Oréal liquid eyeliner
- Revlon Grow luscious mascara

So this is how it ended looking. I hope you liked it.

Please like, comment and subscribe :)

Melpatinage21 -xox-

2 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty, reminds me of cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.