Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nyx Round lipstick in Margarita - Review

IMG_3923

This is Nyx Round lipstick in the color Margarita. It retails for 1.99$ at Cherryculture.com. I recently bought this lipstick which I showed in my recent haul from Cherryculture. All lipsticks have a really nice texture and really nice finishes and are very creamy so I’m not going to get to much in the details. This is more to review the shade than the lipstick.

This is a very pretty lipstick. It’s a lot brighter than it actually shows in the pictures. The color is really bright. It’s a very nice kind of corally color that really pops. I’ve never seen anything close to it. It’s a very unique color. The color is a frost so it has some shimmers which usually are not my favourite but in this lipstick and all Nyx lipsticks they don’t bother me because they are really fine and you can’t really feel them on you lips. Also, I really like the way they show up.

I really like this color and I find it’s a very appropriate color for the summer. I think this is perfect for this summer and it’s really trendy because as you know, corals are really trendy this summer as bold and bright colors are. Also, I find that even if it’s a bright color, it’s a little bit more wearable for me than a bright fuchsia color at least on my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.