Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nyx Round lipstick in Milan - Review

IMG_3974IMG_3971

This color I find looks lighter in the picture than it actually looks in person. This is a very unusual color. It kind of has a little hint of purple in it when you see it in the tube and on the back of my hand but, on your lips, the purple doesn’t come off as strong. Maybe it would be really pretty to wear with a purple look to see how the purple tint would look like. I think that would be something fun to do and if I do it, I will post the results.

Ok, so this was the last review of my Nyx round lipsticks. I really like these lipsticks and I’m really looking forward to try some other colors. The only thing that I don’t like about Nyx is that when you order online, the swatches doesn’t reflect the real color of the products. But overall, I still recommend them.

Coming soon are going to be the reviews about other Nyx products that I got in my last haul.

Hope you liked the more in depth review of each shades and the swatches and I hope it will help you make a selection of color if you buy these lipsticks on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.