Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nyx Round lipstick in Hebe - Review

IMG_3944IMG_3941

This is a review on Nyx Round lipstick in a shade called Hebe. It’s a gorgeous red lipstick with gold shimmers. This is more of a darker red lipstick. I find that it makes it a little bit more wearable than a bright red lipstick. The only thing I don’t like about darker lipstick colors is that it’s harder to apply and that I need to watch out so I don’t get lipstick on me teeth. I’m not someone that’s used to wear red lipstick. Usually, I go for nudes, and pinks but, when I ordered my Nyx order, a little while ago, I wanted to try brighter colors and get out of my comfort zone. I decided to do that because for 1.99$, I had nothing to loose if I didn’t like the color. I don’t really know when I’m going to wear this lipstick, but it’s a really pretty color and I’m happy to have it in my collection even if it’s not a color that I will wear often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.