Wednesday 27 July 2011

Nyx round lipstick in Mars - Review

This lipstick was part of my recent Nyx haul from Cherryculture. This is the round lipstick in the color Mars. It retails for 1.99$ on this website. This is going to be my review on this lipstick.

This is a brownish nude color. It’s definitely not a nude that erases my lips. It’s more of a my lip color but better shade. This is not a color I usually gravitate toward but I find it would be perfect for a working woman at work. It’s a color that looks very professional for me.

This lipstick is very creamy as all round lipsticks are. Sometimes, I find that creamy lipsticks tend to sink into the fine lines of my lips but, this one doesn’t do it so that’s a big plus.

Another thing that I like about this lipstick is the packaging. I like that it’s not too big and the cover nicely snaps into place and I’m not scared that it will pop open if I carry it around me.

Overall, this is not my favourite shade but I would really recommend it to any professional working woman as it is a color that really fits for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.