Monday 31 October 2011

Mac peachykeen blush - Review

IMG_4634

Hey Bloggers,

So this is going to be my review on Mac’s peachykeen blush. I got this blush for my birthday but I had chosen the shade because I read on a blog that it looked really pretty on fair skin. So I thought it would be a nice choice.

- The color is a really nice peachy pink color with golden shimmers. It is really similar to Nars orgasm. The only thing I would say that’s slightly different is that the Orgasm one has a little bit more golden shimmer while peachykeen is a little bit more subtle.

- I really like the pigmentation of this blush. It has the same good quality that almost every blush I tried from Mac has.

- The finish is a sheertone shimmery blush which I really like. I like pigmented blushes and this one is good for me so don’t be scared of the sheertone finish.

Overall, I really recommend this blush and I think it looks really well on my skin and it’s a good blush to have in my collection.

Hope you have a nice day!

Mel XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.