Sunday 30 October 2011

Kat Von D True Romance eye shadow palette in Saint - Review

 

 

 

 

 

Hey Bloggers,

Today I have a review on a palette from Kat Von D. It’s a really nice neutral palette and it is the True Romance palette in Saint. Top has different swatches in different lighting. I find that the second swatches are more similar to what the colors look like in real life. So there’s my review:

- I already have a Kat Von D palette and I really like it. I love the amazing quality of the eye shadows and you don’t get a lot of fallouts considering how shimmery they are. My expectations were really high for this palette and it didn’t fail me. I really like that there’s no color that I wouldn’t wear. Pretty much every color, anyone could wear it everyday and they all have the same quality that Kat Von D’s eye shadows usually have.

- On thing I really like about this palette is that they didn’t include a cream color as in the other palettes. I found that that color didn’t stay well on my lids and dried really fast to a point I was not able to use it after maybe a month. So, it was pretty much lost money and space and I’m happy they didn’t include it in this palette.

- Also, most if not every Kat Von D palettes has Lucifer which is a matte black eye shadow. I understand that black is a really basic color and the quality of it is really good but when you buy more than one palette, you end up having multiple matte black eye shadows that you will never be able to use. At least for me!

To finish, all the colors are really pretty and I like every single one of them. I think it’s a really good buy especially for the price and I would recommend it to any of you who wants a neutral eye shadow palette. The only wish or recommendation I would have would be to include a matte highlight color as all the colors in the palette are too shimmery at least in my taste for brow highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.