Friday 28 October 2011

EOTD - Egyptian queen Halloween makeup tutorial

IMG_4731IMG_4736

Hey Bloggers,

So at school our day to get dressed was yesterday so I decided to be Cleopratra/Egyptian Queen. I really like how I was able to play with the makeup and wear something more exotic and dramatic than what I would usually wear. What makes this look so dramatic really is the liner so, maybe you could turn this Halloween look into an everyday look by putting on less liner.

There are the steps to achieve this look:

1. I primed my eyelids with Urban Decay primer potion as usually.

2. I applied Mac Amber Lights eyeshadow all over my lid.

3. In my crease, I used the darker matte color from my Kat Von D palette in Saint.

4. As a highlight, I applied Urban Decay Virgin from the Naked palette to my brow bone and my tear duct.

5. Then it’s the step to make the look come alive. I used my l’OrĂ©al carbon black liquid liner to line my eyes with a thick line and than created a really dramatic wing. I did a straight wing while usually I would go for a wing that’s more oriented to my brows. After that, I used a gel liner from Maybelline to line around my inner corners and to line my bottom lashline. At the inner corners, I did a little flicked the liner down a little bit past my tearduct.

6. I lined my waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero.

7. I applied one coat of my current favourite mascara Mac Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara.

8. After that, I applied false lashes. I usually don’t wear false lashes because I already have really long lashes but I felt that with the really thick liner I did, it almost made my lashes disappear and anyway at Halloween we all like a little bit more drama!

9. For this look, I wore a wig because I don’t think Cleopatra was blond! So, to match the wig a little bit more, I used Urban Decay’s Buck eyeshadow to fill in my brows.

So that’s it that was the look. I hope you liked it.

Mel XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top MelPatinage21. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.